new searchables

Moderators: Palmtana, coyote303

• Author

tmfw30

new searchables

PostMon May 08, 2023 10:51 am

i have a new player search function i'd like to shout in the void. intra-card searchability!

by which i mean, for example, searching free agents for triples frequency. say you want a guy who hits lots of triples. right now you can only search the player pool for highest number of triples he had for his card season - not very helpful. what i want to know is how thick his purple triples bar is!

so please allow me to search that.

thank you and good night.

MaxPower

Re: new searchables

PostMon May 08, 2023 11:34 pm

Strat could even simply provide the wildly important and useful data that Diamond Dope currently does. I know I know, crazy idea.

andycummings65

PostTue May 09, 2023 4:41 pm

MaxPower wrote:Strat could even simply provide the wildly important and useful data that Diamond Dope currently does. I know I know, crazy idea.

I've mentioned this before to them. Told them they should Diamonddope over under their umbrella and charge $4.99 a month for access. I'd pay that (and I wouldn't have to upload any more players to the database! ;) )

MaxPower

PostWed May 10, 2023 1:50 am

omg don't encourage them to charge us for something that should be free lol. It's bad enough they charge $20 for the card data for the Windows game each year.

coyote303

PostWed May 10, 2023 2:05 am

MaxPower wrote:omg don't encourage them to charge us for something that should be free lol. It's bad enough they charge $20 for the card data for the Windows game each year.

It's funny you mention that. I was actually just today thinking about buying the Windows game. I thought $50 seems reasonable. Then I saw the $20 for the card data and said "forget it" and closed their web site.

Return to Wish List, Suggestions for SOM