The msaegse is waht mttares msot!

sociophil

Re: GOML New Chat Thread

PostFri Jun 28, 2024 12:51 am

Welcome aboard.

chasenally

PostFri Jun 28, 2024 1:45 am

Lettuce and tomato understand that I am a total idiot when it comes to computers and whipping my ass. I have no idea how to access the league now. I would like to but again when I click on the page in my favorites it tells me I need an invite. I believe I have already been sent one but again whipping my ass is a challenge at this point in life. I need some help with getting into the page but will still shower to keep me smelling fresh as all of you don't live within an arm distance of me. I would also like to apologize to the FNG but well these are the kind of posts I post.

Mike
The msaegse is waht mttares msot!

STEVE F

PostFri Jun 28, 2024 9:02 am

Another Steve! Welcome aboard!

Ninersphan

PostFri Jun 28, 2024 10:32 pm

chasenally wrote:Lettuce and tomato understand that I am a total idiot when it comes to computers and whipping my ass. I have no idea how to access the league now. I would like to but again when I click on the page in my favorites it tells me I need an invite. I believe I have already been sent one but again whipping my ass is a challenge at this point in life. I need some help with getting into the page but will still shower to keep me smelling fresh as all of you don't live within an arm distance of me. I would also like to apologize to the FNG but well these are the kind of posts I post.

Mike

Send me your email in a PM. I thought I had the right one and sent you one to the email I had. I took the Google sheet private. Don’t like it being open.

Paul_Long71

PostSat Jun 29, 2024 1:15 am

I also can not access the league now. I requested access. my home email is not used for google activities, thus it's my work/school one.

Please send email to me at the email address you have on record....but I need website access for the request I sent address

sociophil

PostSat Jun 29, 2024 4:03 am

Ditto. I can’t find the link in my google folder anymore.

Paul_Long71

PostSat Jun 29, 2024 12:12 pm

any chance to just put it back how it was? it was public but read-only. i couldn't edit it.

Ninersphan

PostSat Jun 29, 2024 2:03 pm

PM me email addresses and I’ll resend invites. I sent them out to everyone as I have all your email address I have no idea why they anrent working. I ansked days ango when I took the league private for you anll to check.

And no I won’t take it back to public.

That said I won’t be sending until Sunday evening I’m away for the weekend for a friends daught’s wedding. Won’t be online again until I’m
Home Sunday night.

Ninersphan

PostMon Jul 01, 2024 10:13 pm

Anyone still having problems accessing the google doc??

We are about 2-3 days away from the end of season 1, depending on if the Finals go to a game 6 or game 7. With the 4th of July upon us, I'll still set up drops for the supplemental draft but we'll be slow and easy until next week in case anyone has plans for the holiday weekend.
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat