retirement

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

STEVENSTEFFANNI

retirement

PostTue Jul 09, 2024 9:52 pm

I have officially retired and have 8 credits to get rid of I would like 5bucks a piece for them..contact me and we can work out the how too

Hack Wilson

Re: retirement

PostTue Jul 09, 2024 10:20 pm

Enjoy the sun-dappled sands of Boca Raton retirement -- but haven't you retired from the game many times before -- because of the injuries? I don't think anyone is going to pay you money for credits -- but I could be wrong. Best of luck to you, and I'm kinda joking with you, no offense. :)

JerseyStrats

PostTue Jul 09, 2024 11:46 pm

STEVENSTEFFANNI wrote:I have officially retired and have 8 credits to get rid of I would like 5bucks a piece for them..contact me and we can work out the how too

I am interested in purchasing them.
Ed of New Jersey

JerseyStrats

PostTue Jul 09, 2024 11:49 pm

JerseyStrats wrote:
STEVENSTEFFANNI wrote:I have officially retired and have 8 credits to get rid of I would like 5bucks a piece for them..contact me and we can work out the how too

I am interested in purchasing them.

Ed.francke@gmail.com
Ed of New Jersey

STEVENSTEFFANNI

PostWed Jul 10, 2024 7:10 am

Hack Wilson wrote:Enjoy the sun-dappled sands of Boca Raton retirement -- but haven't you retired from the game many times before -- because of the injuries? I don't think anyone is going to pay you money for credits -- but I could be wrong. Best of luck to you, and I'm kinda joking with you, no offense. :)
for the record the last straw was losing 4 finals in a row and having home field advantage in all 4. The last final was against a team I went 20-4 in the regular season. I'm not saying there's more to it in fact what has finally happened is I don't care. Yes i've said I was done before but this time I'm selling my credits and yesterday was the first time I logged on here in over 2 weeks and haven't missed it a bit {I do have 1 active team but whatever happens happens}. I do have interested people in my credits so it won't be an issue completely getting away. Some of you may want to comment with your usual negative comments and if so be my guest. This was a good diversion for me during covid and winning wise I've been successful but the passion is gone. Good luck to all!!

bkeat23

PostWed Jul 10, 2024 11:38 am

Best of luck as you walk away, you can always turn back around at some point in the future.

I haven't done it, but SOM Customer Support has transferred credits in the past.

Big Fred Whitfield

PostWed Jul 10, 2024 3:47 pm

Steve,

ill send you $50 via Paypal for your 8 credits, lemme know how,

craigsports@yahoo.com

STEVENSTEFFANNI

PostThu Jul 11, 2024 6:03 pm

credits are sold!...good luck everybody!...signing off for the last time.....

STEVE F

PostFri Jul 12, 2024 10:33 am

STEVENSTEFFANNI wrote:credits are sold!...good luck everybody!...signing off for the last time.....

I'll drink to that!

Toady

PostFri Jul 12, 2024 12:07 pm

STEVE F wrote:I'll drink to that!

On a Friday morning at 10:33 am? You are my new Hero, Steve! Have a good weekend! :D

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball: All-Time Greats