Ted Lasso ATG League - Season 8 -- LOADING TEAMS

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

KAD1988

Re: Ted Lasso ATG League - Season 8

PostWed Jul 10, 2024 5:35 pm

tcochran wrote:
KAD1988 wrote:
tcochran wrote:Please welcome KAD1988 as the new manager of the Royaux!

Thanks! Trying to catch up on all the rules and such. Will/has a list of new/available players for season 8 been generated?

I will likely drop a lot of players from the current franchise for the draft. After the draft, can players be swapped via waivers prior to the season? I understand that the roster will need to be 24 or 25 and that players cannot be swapped (other than trades) during the season.

Hopefully I won't have too many questions.

No waivers, only drafting.

Yes, I can send a list of the current cardset. Please provide your email address.

After all of the drops are posted, I will also send out a list of available players.

Sent PM

Sknsfan

PostWed Jul 10, 2024 6:04 pm

KAD1988 wrote:

Thanks! Trying to catch up on all the rules and such. Will/has a list of new/available players for season 8 been generated?

I will likely drop a lot of players from the current franchise for the draft. After the draft, can players be swapped via waivers prior to the season? I understand that the roster will need to be 24 or 25 and that players cannot be swapped (other than trades) during the season.

If you send me your email I can send you a link to a copy of my current available list (still needs the last couple of potential drops) Its a google sheet that is us pretty easy to play with, and you can use it as you like since it's a copy.

Also has past drafts in it so you can see how things went.

jodynadu

PostThu Jul 11, 2024 5:25 am

Northwoods will move to the newer ballpark - Crosley Field '57

Retires:
Harry Brecheen
Jesse Flores
Bob Hooper
Sid Hudson
Schoolboy Rowe
Dom Dimaggio
Mike Goliat
Hank Majeski
Cliff Mapes
Speedy McLaurin
Bill Nicholson

tcochran

PostThu Jul 11, 2024 11:23 am

Rosters updated in new format at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1066951184

Please review to make sure nothing was lost in translation.

Still need a replacement for Meat, along with drops from:
chilliards
Spider 67/Crackers
KAD1988
Spider 67/Black Bears

The new roster format draws data from the current cardset spreadsheet, so retirees have been automatically excluded from the 5 teams noted above. Remaining drops, if any, are still needed.

Spider 67

PostThu Jul 11, 2024 12:05 pm

Thanks for the update and the new spreadsheet format. In additions to the retires eliminated in the spreadsheet

Crackers drop:

Sam Mele
Billy Hunter

and move out of West Side Park '11

Black Bears drop:

Dave Jolly

Spider 67

PostThu Jul 11, 2024 3:32 pm

CHANGE FROM PREVIOUS MESSAGE - I need to keep Hunter.

Thanks for the update and the new spreadsheet format. In additions to the retires eliminated in the spreadsheet

Crackers drop:

Sam Mele

and move out of West Side Park '11

Black Bears drop:

Dave Jolly

tcochran

PostFri Jul 12, 2024 12:03 pm

Rosters updated at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1066951184

Still need a replacement for Meat, along with drops from:
chilliards
KAD1988

The new roster format draws data from the current cardset spreadsheet, so retirees have been automatically excluded from the 3 teams noted above. Remaining drops, if any, are still needed.

tcochran

PostFri Jul 12, 2024 12:15 pm

The remaining available team has 3 of the top pitchers in the league, in Wynn, Garcia, and Pierce, along with 6 of the 9 position player spots filled. Could be competitive in the mid-level AAA division, with the right manager.

Any takers, for a second team? Or any friends and relations you could nudge into taking the team?

KAD1988

PostFri Jul 12, 2024 1:40 pm

tcochran wrote:The remaining available team has 3 of the top pitchers in the league, in Wynn, Garcia, and Pierce, along with 6 of the 9 position player spots filled. Could be competitive in the mid-level AAA division, with the right manager.

Any takers, for a second team? Or any friends and relations you could nudge into taking the team?

I shared with the long-time league I am in, hopefully someone will be interested. I plan on having drops for the franchise formally known as Royaux tomorrow

KAD1988

PostFri Jul 12, 2024 1:48 pm

Sknsfan wrote:
KAD1988 wrote:

If you send me your email I can send you a link to a copy of my current available list (still needs the last couple of potential drops) Its a google sheet that is us pretty easy to play with, and you can use it as you like since it's a copy.

Also has past drafts in it so you can see how things went.

Sent you a PM
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat