Keeper League Manager Needed

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

cribegenie

Keeper League Manager Needed

PostTue Sep 17, 2024 3:03 pm

We have a group of committed managers that have been playing a keeper league for over a decade. We are looking for a new manager to take over one of the teams in the league as the current manager is not able to continue. This league starts at the 2007 season and plays every season, one by one, up to the most recent set available when we eventually get there. We're currently drafting for the 2017 season.

The league is fun with great managers that like to banter. Come and be a part of it!

If you're interested in learning more about the league or simply want to dive right in then private message me and I'll get you set up.

Cheers,

Mike

DSZCZYPKA

Re: Keeper League Manager Needed

PostFri Sep 20, 2024 1:37 pm

Can you provide more info about this league?
thanks

cribegenie

PostWed Sep 25, 2024 8:30 pm

Sorry for the late response on this. The league message board is a bit new to me.

We're currently about to draft for the 2017 season set. You would start with inheriting an existing team that you will select 3 players from to put on your 2017 roster. Once all 12 managers submit their 3 keepers we start a 2-round draft where we get to select any available player that wasn't kept. After the 2nd draft round, we each submit 2 more players from your team roster and that makes 7 guys that you get to have going into the auto draft. You will fill the remaining 18 (or more if you want) roster spots with whoever didn't end up being one of the other managers 7 guys.

We do all of the drafting through the league messages. I will send out a draft update spreadsheet through email upon request.

We will start this draft process again on game 142 (trade deadline) for the 2018 season, and so on until we get to the most current set when we get there.

If you're interested let me know and I can give you your team roster to pick 3 guys from along with the league password.

similarlymisguided

PostThu Sep 26, 2024 2:44 am

cribegenie wrote:We have a group of committed managers that have been playing a keeper league for over a decade. We are looking for a new manager to take over one of the teams in the league as the current manager is not able to continue. This league starts at the 2007 season and plays every season, one by one, up to the most recent set available when we eventually get there. We're currently drafting for the 2017 season.

The league is fun with great managers that like to banter. Come and be a part of it!

If you're interested in learning more about the league or simply want to dive right in then private message me and I'll get you set up.

Cheers,geometry dash

Mike

Drafting for the 2017 season is also a fun era to jump into. If you're passionate about sports, love some friendly banter, and want to take over a team in a well-established league, this could be the perfect fit.

Palmtana

PostThu Sep 26, 2024 12:13 pm

FYI, the above post is most likely an AI bot.

fredpaii

PostThu Sep 26, 2024 6:25 pm

Palmtana wrote:FYI, the above post is most likely an AI bot.

lol. Oh well.

cribegenie

PostThu Sep 26, 2024 6:34 pm

The plea for a new manager is not AI, so come and join the league!

awesomepossum

PostFri Sep 27, 2024 12:48 am

Only two openings in a very competitive league! Let's get the ball rolling.

DSZCZYPKA

PostFri Sep 27, 2024 1:34 pm

I will take a look at the team!

DSZCZYPKA

PostSat Sep 28, 2024 5:19 pm

How many teams? What are the parameters of the league? Salary cap?
Next

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball 365 20xx