TED LASSO LEAGUE 2023-1

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

padrenurgle1

Re: TED LASSO LEAGUE 2023-1

PostFri Oct 11, 2024 2:17 am

tcochran wrote:And as an award for having 2 fine teams this season, padrenurgle1 gets to choose which one he wants to keep, since both are assigned to Premier Div in the 2023-2 season.

Note: I'm about halfway through the 2020 Glory Days' draft and just getting ready to start the Ted Lasso ATG draft for season 9.

I'll work on the 2023-2 season in this league after those others quiet down a bit. :D

I can't ever give up on my original team, so I will flip the season 1 AAA champion Carjackers to another 2-team manager for ANY other team, with the caveat that you will swap them back after season 2 if they're not in the Plaguebearers' division. You can pilot this good team in season 2 this year, but I hope to have them back for next year. Any takers?

tcochran

PostFri Oct 11, 2024 9:51 am

padrenurgle1 wrote:
tcochran wrote:And as an award for having 2 fine teams this season, padrenurgle1 gets to choose which one he wants to keep, since both are assigned to Premier Div in the 2023-2 season.

Note: I'm about halfway through the 2020 Glory Days' draft and just getting ready to start the Ted Lasso ATG draft for season 9.

I'll work on the 2023-2 season in this league after those others quiet down a bit. :D

I can't ever give up on my original team, so I will flip the season 1 AAA champion Carjackers to another 2-team manager for ANY other team, with the caveat that you will swap them back after season 2 if they're not in the Plaguebearers' division. You can pilot this good team in season 2 this year, but I hope to have them back for next year. Any takers?

Hey Padre, I can swap the Sugar Kings to you on a one-season deal, if that works for you.

padrenurgle1

PostFri Oct 11, 2024 11:27 pm

tcochran wrote:
padrenurgle1 wrote:

Hey Padre, I can swap the Sugar Kings to you on a one-season deal, if that works for you.

OK done!

tcochran

PostSat Oct 12, 2024 7:50 pm

The Oakland Oaks will happily stand up for a storied baseball town, even as the A's slink out of town to their 4th and 5th homes
Previous

Return to Individual League Chat