Problem with New '68 Ken Harrelson Card

Discussion for new cards to add; moderated by Rosie2167

Moderator: BC15NY

• Author

southpawcom

Problem with New '68 Ken Harrelson Card

PostWed Oct 16, 2024 10:08 pm

An owner in my league drafted the '68 Ken Harrelson card that was added with the 24.1 set in late July. He is discovering that the dice results in games are not matching up with the results on Harrelson's card.

Here's the card: https://365.strat-o-matic.com/player/34 ... 740/471751

Looking at the game data on his card, if you key in on just those games where he's homered, you'll see that there are homers resulting from hitter's card dice rolls that do not appear as homers on his card. For example, in Game 12 he hit 2 HR on 2-6 rolls vs a RHP, which on his card read as $ SINGLE(cf). He hit another on a 2-6 roll vs a RHP in Game 23.

Similarly he has had 3-5 rolls, which ARE HR on his card, taken away. Those rolls result in groundouts to SS.

I checked the '68 Harrelson card in the Swingin' Sixties set to see if it is different than the one available in ATG 9. It appears to be identical.

Not sure what is the matter, but the owner is very unhappy, and I don't blame him one bit. How can we find out what's going on? How can we get redress?

MaxPower

Re: Problem with New '68 Ken Harrelson Card

PostThu Oct 17, 2024 1:50 am

Looks like some kind of glitch. Would be very interested to hear from Strat on this.

Palmtana

PostThu Oct 17, 2024 2:19 am

southpawcom wrote:....How can we find out what's going on? How can we get redress?
MaxPower wrote:...Would be very interested to hear from Strat on this.

Log into any of your teams. All of the pages...Front Office, Team, League etc...have a heading titled Info/Help.
Hover over that and then click on "Contact Us." There you will find SOM's email address.

365support@stratomatic.com

Give them a holler.

briandebano

PostThu Oct 17, 2024 9:22 am

Palmtana wrote:
southpawcom wrote:....How can we find out what's going on? How can we get redress?
MaxPower wrote:...Would be very interested to hear from Strat on this.

Log into any of your teams. All of the pages...Front Office, Team, League etc...have a heading titled Info/Help.
Hover over that and then click on "Contact Us." There you will find SOM's email address.

365support@stratomatic.com

Give them a holler.

Thank you all! I am the owner referenced in the original post. I sent an email to the support email mentioned above yesterday. I'll let you know if hear anything back. Any idea what their usually response time is on emails like this? Trying to decide whether to cut Harrelson! It looks like a good card if they can get is straightened out. Thanks!

Palmtana

PostThu Oct 17, 2024 11:01 am

Response times are....uh....variable.

Return to --- ATG Card Discussions