Sortable stats

Moderators: Palmtana, coyote303

• Author

PJ Axelsson

Sortable stats

PostSat Oct 19, 2024 12:43 pm

Why not let us have sorting functionality for fielding and managerial stats?

I realize this wish list board is where suggestions go to die, but why not ask... :? :roll:

coyote303

Re: Sortable stats

PostMon Oct 21, 2024 10:55 am

PJ Axelsson wrote:...I realize this wish list board is where suggestions go to die, but why not ask... :? :roll:

Sad but so true. I miss the days when The Sporting News ran the game and we had Bernie who was very active on the forums. After Bernie, we had Garcia's blog for awhile. While the blog was very good, it was one-sided communication--no replies were allowed! Bizarre. Now, we have nothing except the occasional news flash in the upper left-corner.

I do like they plan to make improvements to the game's underlying structure. This is very welcome news. Also, the game itself is excellent. However, some kind of message board presence from SOM would be appreciated.

Palmtana

PostTue Oct 22, 2024 12:57 am

Agreed. Over the years I've heard from, and have read comments by, managers who say things such as... "I haven't heard back, going on 2 weeks now"...."I've given up on receiving an answer"...for questions they submitted to SOM.

Others say "They responded quickly"...."Strat let me know"....

They now have a new development team. They also need someone whose main responsibility is communicating with members.

Salty

PostTue Oct 22, 2024 9:39 am

So its just luck that I ran across this post bc most folks aren't bothering to use the boards much anymore.

BUT- SoM communication has not been good for me.
They occasionally will give a one off response when something goes really wrong in a league but it essentially amounts to 'whatever the commissioner says'.

dont see that they listen to the community much.

Return to Wish List, Suggestions for SOM