GOML New Chat Thread

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

heekin65

Re: GOML New Chat Thread

PostSat Apr 08, 2023 11:32 pm

I have a lot of respect and appreciation for what commissioners do and the work they put in. I will abide and ok with the ruling. No Ill intent on anyone’s part. Thanks to Ninersphan and
Thanks to klx22 for working it out. Happy Easter

STEVE F

PostSun Apr 09, 2023 12:06 am

This exact scenario occurred in a Windows keeper league I am in. Zach and Zack. The commish of that league was not as fair and lenient as Bill. :D

mlbphan

PostSun Apr 09, 2023 12:44 am

heekin you’re having a tough time with the names this year. didn’t you just go thru this in the Pesos De Beisbol League with LH RP Jovani Moran & RH RP Jhoan Duran of the Twins?!?!

Bill’s solution is very creative & seems pretty fair in light of this situation with the Zach/Zack Thompsons in GOML.

Rick
mlbphan

heekin65

PostSun Apr 09, 2023 7:42 am

mlbphan wrote:heekin you’re having a tough time with the names this year. didn’t you just go thru this in the Pesos De Beisbol League with LH RP Jovani Moran & RH RP Jhoan Duran of the Twins?!?!

Bill’s solution is very creative & seems pretty fair in light of this situation with the Zach/Zack Thompsons in GOML.

Rick
mlbphan

Now you are piling on ;)

Ninersphan

PostSun Apr 09, 2023 8:53 am

heekin65 wrote:I have a lot of respect and appreciation for what commissioners do and the work they put in. I will abide and ok with the ruling. No Ill intent on anyone’s part. Thanks to Ninersphan and
Thanks to klx22 for working it out. Happy Easter

Excellent happy we could get it worked out to both parties satisfaction. I’ll adjust the roster later and ask klx22 to post his replacement pick here.

klx22

PostSun Apr 09, 2023 9:06 am

Happy Easter, everyone!

Sun, 4/09 South Side Swingers added Perez, Cionel - 2.59M
Sun, 4/09 South Side Swingers dropped Thompson, Zack - 2.58M

Ninersphan

PostSun Apr 09, 2023 9:39 am

mlbphan wrote:heekin you’re having a tough time with the names this year. didn’t you just go thru this in the Pesos De Beisbol League with LH RP Jovani Moran & RH RP Jhoan Duran of the Twins?!?!

Rick
mlbphan

STEVE F wrote:This exact scenario occurred in a Windows keeper league I am in. Zach and Zack. The commish of that league was not as fair and lenient as Bill. :D

And thanks guys. No higher compliment in my mind. I try.

chasenally

PostSun Apr 09, 2023 9:11 pm

Marcus Semien and Corey Seager are both looking for new homes. Looking for SP, RP or draft picks.
The msaegse is waht mttares msot!

Ninersphan

PostMon Apr 10, 2023 9:08 pm

I believe someone sent me a PM or an email this past weekend regarding a trade that I had neglected to record on the google doc. I seem to have misplaced the email and/or message. If this sounds familiar to one of you would you mind letting me know. I actually performed the swap I believe just didn't actually record the trade.

Thanks.

Good luck tonight as the season begins.

Ninersphan

PostMon Apr 10, 2023 9:14 pm

A couple of you are over the 26 man roster limit. You have about 45 minutes to get them legal.
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat