Pesos De Beisbol Chat

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Rant

Re: Pesos De Beisbol Chat

PostWed May 24, 2023 12:03 pm

I'll update the rosters later this week.

Rant

PostFri May 26, 2023 12:45 pm

Rosters should be up to date. Please let me know if you detect any errors or omissions.

the ghost of roger maris

PostThu Jun 01, 2023 1:07 pm

Rant wrote:Rosters should be up to date. Please let me know if you detect any errors or omissions.

Davis, Jonathan
is on Vipers and your combo team page
vivan Correcaminos! Andale! Andale!

Rant

PostFri Jun 02, 2023 3:11 pm

the ghost of roger maris wrote:
Rant wrote:Rosters should be up to date. Please let me know if you detect any errors or omissions.

Davis, Jonathan
is on Vipers and your combo team page

Thanks looks like he was placed incorrectly on Viper's roster over Yonathan Daza. I've added Daza back as I don't see where he was ever dropped. Viper, please confirm.

Rant

PostWed Jun 14, 2023 10:52 am

Congratulations to the playoff squads, and good luck in finals once the teams are set.

Depending on how long the series lasts, I'll update on start of the Supplemental Draft and second season.

I'm going to be traveling for work from 6/20 through 6/28, and July 4th may have folks on the road. All that to say, stay tuned after the season for drops and draft, and please flag any times you'd prefer not to draft.

elpasopesos

PostWed Jun 21, 2023 3:36 pm

Rant wrote:Congratulations to the playoff squads, and good luck in finals once the teams are set.

Depending on how long the series lasts, I'll update on start of the Supplemental Draft and second season.

I'm going to be traveling for work from 6/20 through 6/28, and July 4th may have folks on the road. All that to say, stay tuned after the season for drops and draft, and please flag any times you'd prefer not to draft.

I am in no hurry. I say lets start to gather ourselves after the 4th.

chasenally

PostThu Jun 22, 2023 8:57 pm

I am also in no hurry. The longer we wait the longer the season is. I pretty much only play Keepers so the longer they last the shorter the wait for next year.

Mike
The msaegse is waht mttares msot!

elpasopesos

PostThu Jun 22, 2023 9:17 pm

chasenally wrote:I am also in no hurry. The longer we wait the longer the season is. I pretty much only play Keepers so the longer they last the shorter the wait for next year.

Mike

Amen, Mike.

mlbphan

PostThu Jun 22, 2023 11:08 pm

I am in no hurry. I say let’s start to gather ourselves after the 4th.

Post by chasenally » Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:57 pm

I am also in no hurry. The longer we wait the longer the season is. I pretty much only play Keepers so the longer they last the shorter the wait for next year.

Mike

yeah I’m also fine waiting til whenever………..have to still schedule a victory parade with a march down Broad Street & the team is still punch drunk or just drunk from a hardcore celebration. :lol: :D 8-)

Rant

PostFri Jun 30, 2023 7:24 pm

Howdy folks. Supplemental draft drops, up to three, can be made here in the main thread.

We will start the draft on 7/10 unless we're able to make all drops prior. I'll make a new draft thread and announce the start in this thread. First round is untimed until 7/10 at which point I'll start timed slots as per the rules.

Draft is three rounds. Only players with MLB experience prior to the current MLB season are eligible to be picked.
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat