Pesos De Beisbol Chat

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

the ghost of roger maris

Re: Pesos De Beisbol Chat

PostThu Apr 04, 2024 12:57 pm

MFL536 wrote:Roster shows Gary Sanchez c as my pick not mine I dfated Jordan Montgomery sp Tex

Fixed it..
vivan Correcaminos! Andale! Andale!

chasenally

PostThu Apr 04, 2024 10:03 pm

Can someone tell me where to find the available list. I have looked everywhere but where it is.

Thanks

Mike
The msaegse is waht mttares msot!

MFL536

PostThu Apr 04, 2024 10:21 pm

sent you a pm under spreadsheet title pitchers carded hitters carded those are actually the availables

chasenally

PostFri Apr 05, 2024 7:17 pm

Am I the only one changing stadiums this year?

the ghost of roger maris

PostFri Apr 05, 2024 7:23 pm

chasenally wrote:Am I the only one changing stadiums this year?

I may but the cost may be too high....I need the draft pick....

elpasopesos

PostSun Apr 07, 2024 7:55 am

Pressure. That is what I am seeing. And that pressure is making us short tempered with our friends here in this space, a world we use to escape from those pressures.

Let's all vow to have more patience with each other, respect our boundries, and be more empathetic.

I am the logical person to be commissioner if Rant doesn't want to continue. The only problem is that I really suck at it. Maybe my best role would be as an assistant, running a draft, etc ant thing that my general would ask me to do.

Those of you who are newer to our league may not even know why it is called Pesos de baseball. It is because it was my post saying I really wanted to be a part of a keeper league and others responded,viper44, ghost and STEVEKORTE the original members, still here. This league has a lot of history, and see it in danger. I am dedicated to doing whatever it takes to ensure its survival. Even if it means being commissioner again.

the ghost of roger maris

PostSun Apr 07, 2024 11:02 am

I am in several keepers and this one has been the most fun and very competitive...
drafting gets more difficult as a group we have by and large built many really good rosters and there are fewer good picks left.

We ran several drafts with no clock at all for any picks; once you made your pick you emailed or texted the next team up...

we can run it with a clock; I suggest we have a leader at the top 2 hour slots 10 am to 10 pm EST weekdays

Ernie (edub) ran a league where there were 12 picks a day everyone had an hour slot that did not change...
I knew what time each day I had to make my picks.

1. 10 am -11:00 am Ghost
2. 11-12 Edub...

chasenally

PostSun Apr 07, 2024 4:03 pm

I am in several keepers and this one has been the most fun and very competitive...
drafting gets more difficult as a group we have by and large built many really good rosters and there are fewer good picks left.

So that's it. This draft is like my NL league. Pretty much after 4 rounds the draft is over and your picking fliers.

the ghost of roger maris

PostSun Apr 07, 2024 4:12 pm

chasenally wrote: I am in several keepers and this one has been the most fun and very competitive...

So that's it. This draft is like my NL league. Pretty much after 4 rounds the draft is over and your picking fliers.

I see a lot of evolution in this league...
When I first joined few folks took flyers and tended to draft backups and sometimes backups for backups..

I also think the interwebs and spreadsheets have increased our knowledge of what is out there....
in 2013 my first draft

12th round Rosenthal Trevor P STL
14th round Scheppers Tanner RP TEX
They had debuted but were uncarded...
both were their teams closers the next season.....
few uncarded players were drafted back then....
Imagine my surprise when Evan Carter made it to #12 in the FIrst Round when Junior Cameniro was taken at pick #9

tanman17

PostMon Apr 08, 2024 4:39 pm

Rant trades

Nolan Jones

to tanman for

Julio Rodriguez

To be confirmed
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat