Drops

Seby Zavala
Javier Baez
Giancarlo Stanton

chasenally

Re: Pesos De Beisbol Chat

PostSun Jul 02, 2023 5:44 pm

mlbphan wrote:
I just don't understand what it is you are trying to explain with your latest posts. You seem to be implying that you won the championship in season 1 but I am really confused by the message you are sending with every time you post something

just having a little fun with a post Mike. no need to take it to some other level here. btw I sent you a PM regarding this.

Rick
mlbphan

I was in no way trying to call out Rick for anything. I was just trying to have some fun but it didn't convey that way. Rick just destroyed me in 4 games, and I wasn't even close to winning any of them. I really enjoy this league and I am sorry if any of this was taken in the wrong way.

Mike
The msaegse is waht mttares msot!

elpasopesos

PostSun Jul 02, 2023 10:04 pm

Guys,
Never forget that this a game. The most important part is to have fun. I had my battle with Lakeviewdave and his unsportsmanlike behaviour that led to me leading the way along with Fredpaii to expell him. After that I was resigning the league as of the end of last season. Exactly that: the league was no longer fun.
Then I realized how much I would miss the league. I know I kinda suck at being a GM but I always go for players I like. So that is my fun, playing the guys I admire.
Please don't let yourselves lose your fun.put this behind you and move forward.

mlbphan

PostMon Jul 03, 2023 2:31 pm

Guys,
Never forget that this a game. The most important part is to have fun. I had my battle with Lakeviewdave and his unsportsmanlike behaviour that led to me leading the way along with Fredpaii to expell him. After that I was resigning the league as of the end of last season. Exactly that: the league was no longer fun.
Then I realized how much I would miss the league. I know I kinda suck at being a GM but I always go for players I like. So that is my fun, playing the guys I admire.
Please don't let yourselves lose your fun.put this behind you and move forward

spot on Mark!! I was just having a little fun. I’ve said several times how much I like this league & EVERYONE in it & that’s not gonna change. Mike explained himself & we’re good.

Rick
mlbphan

btw I hope I’ve been a good substitute for the previous league member that you expelled.
;)

Rant

PostTue Jul 04, 2023 12:32 pm

Happy 4th of July.

Mike, Viper, and tanman are left to make supplemental drops. I've created a supplemental draft thread, but all drops may be made here. We'll start no later than next Monday. I'll make changes to the roster sheet in the next couple days (or faster if everyone gets drops in). If you change any drops, please flag for me in this thread.

Divisions next season:

East
Mikemoraco
chasenally
mlbphan
thisisray

Central
elpasopesos
STEVEKORTE
Rant
joker329

West
viper44
the ghost of roger maris
tanman17
heekin65

tanman17

PostTue Jul 04, 2023 2:49 pm

Drops

Trevor Larnach
Dean Kremer
Matt Barnes

elpasopesos

PostTue Jul 04, 2023 5:17 pm

mlbphan wrote:
Guys,
Please don't let yourselves lose your fun.put this behind you and move forward

spot on Mark!! I was just having a little fun. I’ve said several times how much I like this league & EVERYONE in it & that’s not gonna change. Mike explained himself & we’re good.

Rick
mlbphan

btw I hope I’ve been a good substitute for the previous league member that you expelled.
;)

A thousand times better. Because of lakeviewdave Fred keft the keague. I actually enjoy Mike's posts.

viper44

PostWed Jul 05, 2023 10:50 pm

Vipers Drop:
Charlie Morton
Cal Quantrill
Stephen Strasburg

Mikemoraco

PostThu Jul 06, 2023 12:46 am

Sorry about the late Drops
Tyler Gilbert
Brandon Lowe
Jordan Montgomery

Rant

PostThu Jul 06, 2023 11:41 am

Mikemoraco wrote:Sorry about the late Drops
Tyler Gilbert
Brandon Lowe
Jordan Montgomery

No problem. Technically you're early. I'll start the draft up in a few moments.
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat