Pesos De Beisbol Chat

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

elpasopesos

Re: Pesos De Beisbol Chat

PostMon May 01, 2023 8:27 pm

Hey guys,
I just wanted to say that this season we are playing now will be the most competitive in years. Most teams between 115 and 130 m. One super team.
Have a great season.

chasenally

PostThu May 04, 2023 8:15 pm

Trade offer to anyone. I will trade you my 6th RD FA pick next year and prospects Frank German and Brailyn Marquez for any player currently on your roster. No prospect picks. You can do what you want with them, but the pick is free. I will wait a couple of days and if more than 1 person wants this offer, I will do a random.

Thanks Mike
The msaegse is waht mttares msot!

chasenally

PostSat May 06, 2023 11:17 am

chasenally trades

6th RD FA pick next year

prospects

Frank German
Brailyn Marquez

to

elpaso for

Eric Lauer P

elpaso to confirm

elpasopesos

PostSat May 06, 2023 7:17 pm

chasenally wrote:chasenally trades

6th RD FA pick next year

prospects

Frank German
Brailyn Marquez

to

elpaso for

Eric Lauer P

elpaso to confirm

I confirm

chasenally

PostSat May 06, 2023 7:59 pm

elpasopesos wrote:

6th RD FA pick next year

prospects

Frank German
Brailyn Marquez

to

elpaso for

Eric Lauer P

I drop Eric Lauer to keep my roster at 40

elpaso to confirm

I confirm

elpasopesos

PostSat May 06, 2023 10:59 pm

chasenally wrote:
elpasopesos wrote:

6th RD FA pick next year

prospects

Frank German
Brailyn Marquez

to

elpaso for

Eric Lauer P

I drop Eric Lauer to keep my roster at 40
DO I need to promote a player?
elpaso to confirm

I confirm
[/quote

Rant

PostSun May 07, 2023 1:11 pm

Can one of you share why this deal is taking place? It seems entirely one sided and is skirting the intent of the rules. If it's allowed, el paso would need to promote one prospect and drop one prospect to be on compliance.

chasenally

PostSun May 07, 2023 2:40 pm

As I am understanding, I have 12 prospects and I am over the limit. When the Supplemental draft comes around, I will have to promote 2 prospects and miss out on 2 Supplemental picks. This came about because I never dropped any prospects and those 2 would have been dropped.

I posted this trade to all comers and waited 2 days for offers. If I got more than 1 offer and I really did think there would be many for a free 6th RD FA pick, only one offer came in or I would have done a randomizer to pick the winner. I thought it was the fairest way to go about it. That post is just above the posted trade and I also offered on the League site as well.

This trade benefitted me more than Elpaso as get will get 2 Supplemental picks for a 6th RD FA pick as I see it.

Elpaso wondered the same thing when he offered a trade to me.

Mike

Rant

PostMon May 08, 2023 6:50 pm

chasenally wrote:As I am understanding, I have 12 prospects and I am over the limit. When the Supplemental draft comes around, I will have to promote 2 prospects and miss out on 2 Supplemental picks. This came about because I never dropped any prospects and those 2 would have been dropped.

I posted this trade to all comers and waited 2 days for offers. If I got more than 1 offer and I really did think there would be many for a free 6th RD FA pick, only one offer came in or I would have done a randomizer to pick the winner. I thought it was the fairest way to go about it. That post is just above the posted trade and I also offered on the League site as well.

This trade benefitted me more than Elpaso as get will get 2 Supplemental picks for a 6th RD FA pick as I see it.

Mike

I have some qualms about this in terms of going against the intent of the rules (and the subverting what I thought was an elegant solution to a problem), but I'll just agree and not push back.

Elpaso, please make your prospect drop(s) and/or promotion.

elpasopesos

PostMon May 22, 2023 11:04 pm

Rant wrote:
chasenally wrote:As I am understanding, I have 12 prospects and I am over the limit. When the Supplemental draft comes around, I will have to promote 2 prospects and miss out on 2 Supplemental picks. This came about because I never dropped any prospects and those 2 would have been dropped.

Mike

I have some qualms about this in terms of going against the intent of the rules (and the subverting what I thought was an elegant solution to a problem), but I'll just agree and not push back.

Elpaso, please make your prospect drop(s) and/or promotion.

Sorry I was just trying to help Mike out.
I promote Eziquiel Duran and drop Frank German
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat