Boys of Summer e-mail group

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Hamilton17

Boys of Summer e-mail group

PostSat Mar 02, 2024 10:39 pm

I serve as the commissioner of a group e-mail distribution list called the "boys of summer." We have about 45-50 SOM 365 members and we generally launch new leagues every other week. Winners and playoff participants earn points toward qualifying for a "Strat-X cup" annually which features 24 teams and bragging rights as the winner from our group.

We do a an annual event called the Big Dance league. This league has two 24-team qualifying leagues (AL only and NL only, using custom sets from ATG). The top 6 teams from each league advance to a 12-team FINALS. Your team from the qualifying AL/NL only league must be retained EXACTLY through the opening series of the finals league, after which there is a 20% drop penalty. I have one opening for an AL team and one opening for an NL team for upcoming LIVE DRAFTS on March 12 and March 13, respectively.

I also have an opening for a 2022 and 2023 season, this has been a keeper format, each team keeps 3 players from one season into the next. The 2022 league needs to draft ASAP so we can start opening day on Monday, March 11.

Please contact me if you are interested in any of the following options:

A) Joining our e-mail distribution group
B) Joining the Big Dance league
C) Joining my 2022-23 keeper league (taking over a team from 2021)

Thanks all! The community aspects of SOM 365 are the things that make this baseball simulation fun. It's a great way to connect and have more fun together.

~Joseph

Return to Individual League Chat