• Author

mysapo45

Re: NAKL Chat 3.0

PostSun Apr 07, 2024 5:28 pm

got yer ... mahalo ... rolling rolling rolling

Ninersphan

PostSun Apr 07, 2024 8:34 pm

Had to make some adjustments to the last few rounds, to ensure everyone was at 40. PLEASE look over your rosters. I have added the draft picks through round 10 on the Positional rosters tab. Please be sure I haven't forgotten a player or 2 on your roster. Having a second set of eyes check things is MOST helpful.

With any luck we can get this finished by Tuesday and start the prospect draft.

blsmith7

PostSun Apr 07, 2024 8:56 pm

You're missing Matt Wallner OF and Jose Butto SP from my positional roster.

Ninersphan

PostSun Apr 07, 2024 8:58 pm

blsmith7 wrote:You're missing Matt Wallner OF and Jose Butto SP from my positional roster.

Cool that means my initial math was correct Thanks

Ninersphan

PostMon Apr 08, 2024 1:14 pm

Where is everyone today? Everyone at eclipse watching parties or something??? I’ve emailed when guys are up and still getting no shows. :(

lakeviewdave

PostMon Apr 08, 2024 1:39 pm

With prospect draft approaching, I have the following available, looking primarily to move up in prospect draft, will combine prospect pick #19 + players for a better prospect pick, depending on pick.

Christian Encarnacion-Strand 1B
JJ Bleday OF
Luis Matos OF
Will Vest RP
Kevin Ginkel RP
Victor Robles CF
Julio Urias SP
Potentially a couple of others would consider moving.

Ninersphan

PostMon Apr 08, 2024 5:12 pm

Down the home stretch here. We have 12 picks left between 5 managers, but don't everyone disappear we will start the prospect draft IMMEDIATELY after the free agent draft with clock ON. I want to get this league done and rolling so I can get my other league up and running. I will set up the league tonight and post the password here. Don't worry about order of entry, I'll arrange the divisions once everyone is in. Thanks for getting through the draft. I hope I've made as easy for you as I could.

PROSPECT ELIGIBILITY.

Just a reminder a prospect for the upcoming draft is any player signed to a MLB organization that as of opening day 2024 has not appeared in a MLB ballgame.

mysapo45

PostMon Apr 08, 2024 6:05 pm

Ninersphan wrote:Down the home stretch here. We have 12 picks left between 5 managers, but don't everyone disappear we will start the prospect draft IMMEDIATELY after the free agent draft with clock ON. I want to get this league done and rolling so I can get my other league up and running. I will set up the league tonight and post the password here. Don't worry about order of entry, I'll arrange the divisions once everyone is in. Thanks for getting through the draft. I hope I've made as easy for you as I could.

PROSPECT ELIGIBILITY.

Just a reminder a prospect for the upcoming draft is any player signed to a MLB organization that as of opening day 2024 has not appeared in a MLB ballgame.

Appreciate ya Niner! Spreadsheet of hitters and pitchers available was most helpful.

the ghost of roger maris

PostMon Apr 08, 2024 6:39 pm

great job on the draft and dealing with our knucklehead moments....

This will be my first keeper team that will struggle to have a 75 million roster....
the squirrels will suck this year
vivan Correcaminos! Andale! Andale!

Jerlins

PostMon Apr 08, 2024 8:55 pm

Over a decade of keeper leagues and multiple teams, and knowing the difficulties in running leagues in which every commissioner does an incredible job, Bill is without a doubt the GOAT. As always, thank you for going the extra mile in helping 11 others enjoy the game without headaches.
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat