Finders Keepers Keeper League Chat

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

The Turtle

Re: Finders Keepers Keeper League Chat

PostSun Apr 16, 2023 12:50 pm

Vote yes to proposal or no. Name - vote.

1 Yes- DcIrish
2 NO to weekend clock MFL 536
3 YES - seanreflex
4 NO weekend Clock
5 Yes - Turtle

nythawk129921

PostSun Apr 16, 2023 1:12 pm

1 Yes- DcIrish
3 YES - seanreflex
4 NO weekend Clock
5 Yes - Turtle
6 NO- hawk

ironwill1

PostSun Apr 16, 2023 1:24 pm

1 Yes- DcIrish
3 YES - seanreflex
4 NO weekend Clock
5 Yes - Turtle
6 NO- hawk
7 NO weekend clock - ironwill1

Rant

PostSun Apr 16, 2023 1:41 pm

1 Yes- DcIrish
3 YES - seanreflex
4 NO weekend Clock
5 Yes - Turtle
6 NO- hawk
7 NO weekend clock - ironwill1
8 Yes - Rant
Last edited by Rant on Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

dc irish

PostSun Apr 16, 2023 1:43 pm

Rant, my understanding for any rule it always would take affect moving forward, i.e. in future drafts. You can't change mid-stream in any circumstance (I think???). So if that affects your vote with that understanding...
Last edited by dc irish on Sun Apr 16, 2023 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Roscodog

PostSun Apr 16, 2023 1:44 pm

dc irish wrote:Grant, my understanding for any rule it always would take affect moving forward, i.e. in future drafts. You can't change mid-stream in any circumstance (I think???). So if that affects your vote with that understanding...

Correct. Would not start this draft

Ninersphan

PostSun Apr 16, 2023 4:24 pm

seanreflex wrote:thanks for logging on to complain about not wanting a clock on weekends, Bill. And thanks for your direction as to how I should spend my weekend. Would have been real nice for you to actually make your selection in the draft, too.

Heaven forbid anyone else dictate how you spend your weekend. You can punish me now and make me wait till monday for you to pick. cool.

Did you tell me I was up, send a pm. I checked the chat thread this morning before meeting my daughters for breakfast after spending all weekend with them.

I just got home from Charlotte after moving my youngest daughter from her dorm, to an apartment all weekend long where she’s about to start the next phase of her life after graduation in a month. This would be the same daughter the survived the car crash two years ago.

You’re bitching about a prospect pick that in all likelihood don’t amount to a hill of beans. Go back and look through the years it’s a crap shoot. Go ahead and make your pick if I’m holding you up. I haven’t even looked at the draft thread. I’ll be checking it in the next hour of two once I get unpacked, eat, figure out something for dinner, mow my lawn, and walk my dog.

Sorry but for me, that’s all way more important than a prospect draft pick. Sorry

Ninersphan

PostSun Apr 16, 2023 4:28 pm

In fact Sean to show you how little I care about a prospect pick. Take my slot. It’s yours traded for nothing. Now you can get on with your life. Happy?? :roll: :roll:

seanreflex

PostSun Apr 16, 2023 4:36 pm

Ninersphan wrote:In fact Sean to show you how little I care about a prospect pick. Take my slot. It’s yours traded for nothing. Now you can get on with your life. Happy?? :roll: :roll:

it's crystal clear how little you care about making your pick, Bill. Far more important for you to "SIGH" when someone doesn't enter their pick LAST, FIRST .. heaven forbid. You're always on the boards to correct everyone about that.

Just make your pick so people who actually do care about the draft and find joy in Strat can continue. You're such an ass

Ninersphan

PostSun Apr 16, 2023 4:39 pm

seanreflex wrote:
Ninersphan wrote:In fact Sean to show you how little I care about a prospect pick. Take my slot. It’s yours traded for nothing. Now you can get on with your life. Happy?? :roll: :roll:

it's crystal clear how little you care about making your pick, Bill. Far more important for you to "SIGH" when someone doesn't enter their pick LAST, FIRST .. heaven forbid. You're always on the boards to correct everyone about that.

Just make your pick so people who actually do care about the draft and find joy in Strat can continue. You're such an ass

Its your pick. I have too much to do to figure out who I want. Seriously make it, it's yours or skip it. I won't be picking anytime soon

AS to making corrections, ask Ryan how much it helps, won't apologize for that.
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat