Personalized cards...

Moderators: Palmtana, coyote303

• Author

Chuck1234

Personalized cards...

PostWed Nov 21, 2012 11:58 am

In the ATG forum, I saw that a personalized card (for 6 bucks) can be created with real or fictional stats. That's good for the board game, how about if we use these same cards in the ATG set of yourselves. It might be fun if we include these cards in lineups with other ATG players and other managers during the season. Probably more so in the private leagues that open leagues with the owner having exclusive rights to that player. ...unless he is so terrible he trades himself.
Just a possibility....

Sincerely,
Delivery Boy...

voovits

Re: Personalized cards...

PostSun Nov 25, 2012 2:04 am

I have actually done this in the CDROM game using the create fringe player option.
Of course that creates a player with no ballpark effects, so it requires a little clever reworking of the card to add the ballpark effects. It's not perfect, but it works for me.

For the online game, it sounds fun in theory, but I dont see it working out. it would have to be a league option or something. I would imagine the majority of people wanting only real players.

Valen

Re: Personalized cards...

PostFri Nov 30, 2012 4:28 pm

My personalized card would either be a hitter card that made Arky look like a little leaguer or a pitcher card that had nothing but strikeouts and double plays on it. :lol:

Return to Wish List, Suggestions for SOM