Garcia's Blog XXX- New Summer Products

• Author

JohnG

Garcia's Blog XXX- New Summer Products

PostThu Jul 11, 2013 4:20 pm

Hi guys,

Hope everyone enjoyed the July 4th holiday last week and stayed safe.

In case you missed my post from last week we are very excited to announce a brand new Mystery Game, the SuperStar Sixties. While this player set will not become available until late August you can read a little more about the set in the official announcement here.

Although I don't usually do this I want to take this week to let you know about our new products for this summer. But before I get to that, Strat-O-Matic has released their latest newsletter for Summer 2013. This can be found here. Also, if you were ever interested in trying our Windows Baseball game but haven't now is the time to do so! Strat-O-Matic Baseball Lite 2013 is now available for only $9.99. For half the price of one credit you can replay the entire 2012 baseball season! To get started with this introductory Baseball Windows game, click here!

On to the new products... Pre-orders for all of our new football, hockey, and basketball products began yesterday. This includes both Windows and board games. The following new seasons are available for pre-order in addition to the current seasons:

Pro Football:
1983 USFL

Hockey:
1953-54
1982-83

Basketball:
1968-69
1969-70 ABA

Expected Release Dates
Early August: Pro Football (Cards/Windows game)

Late August: College Football (Windows game)

Late September: Hockey (Cards/Windows game) & Basketball (Cards only)

Late October: Basketball (Windows game)

A full list of all of our new products can be found here.

Talk to everyone next week!

-John

Return to Garcia's Blog