Garcia's Blog XXXII- Superstar Sixties Game Updates

• Author

JohnG

Garcia's Blog XXXII- Superstar Sixties Game Updates

PostThu Jul 25, 2013 4:29 pm

Hey guys,

I still have seen a lot of people wonder when the Superstar Sixties mystery game will be released. I can report that it is coming along well and we will have an announcement with the release date for you next week. So it is on it's way and coming soon!

While we don't have a final player's list we do have the ballparks that will be used. I am sharing that with you below, just click here to see the an image of the list of ballparks that will be available with the new player set!

Along with the game there will be a new Mystery Game only change regarding lineups. I'll be able to explain that further next week also.

Unfortunately that's most of what I have for today. I just want to remind everyone that last week a user had discovered a Firefox add-on would cause the game not to function properly, clean links 2.2.1. Once that add-on was disabled the game worked correctly. We have not yet received any other notifications of add-ons that can cause problems with the game but please let us know if you find any others that may cause problems. If we receive any others we will make sure to post them so everyone is aware that it may cause a problem.

As always if anyone has any suggestions for blog topics please let me know at onlinegamesupport@strat-o-matic.com! Thanks!

-John

Return to Garcia's Blog