September for the Mystery Tournament.

the official tournament of the Mystery Card player sets

Moderators: Juiced JC, jaywalker72, Palmtana

• Author

waynick

September for the Mystery Tournament.

PostTue Apr 16, 2024 9:05 pm

162 regular season games left, meaning we've played 4/5 of the season. Should be an exciting finish, usually takes about
465 points to make the postseason. There a lot of teams starting to move steadily up. Time to start a little scoreboard watching. Favorite part of the tournament to me, it seems to always come to game 7 of a 2000s playoff series before the field is set. Good luck to everyone.

franky35

Re: September for the Mystery Tournament.

PostFri Apr 19, 2024 5:30 pm

I've already started scoreboard watching. Tonight are the final regular season games for the 80s and I'm watching League 8 of the 80s where reigning Tournament Champ Gritch is currently tied for a playoff spot. Right now, gritch is sitting at 71st in the Tournament rankings and he'll need to run the table to move up to 24th to make the semi-finals. In both the 90s and 00s, gritch and djkalle (whose been ranked first for most of the tournament) are in the same division. So, gritch has a serious uphill climb. Meanwhile, I'm pulling for JuicedJC sitting at 17th but he could go either way. waynick's '00 team is 56-19 and with that winning %, he looks best positioned for the #1 spot heading into the semi-finals.

Return to --- Mystery Tournament