Strat 365 Football Suggestions?

All Football 365 talk goes here!

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Sknsfan

Strat 365 Football Suggestions?

PostFri Sep 10, 2021 2:11 pm

Is there a place for suggestions to the SOM team in regards to trying to improve the online games?

I have two simple ideas (though probably not simple implementations) that would improve the game some. I think.

1) Ability to actually set up depth charts by position AND by formation. (e.g. When HAL takes me to 3 WR on a 3 and long swap out my starting RB for one with better Receiving stats (Even a FB if you like their card) instead of just sticking with my main RB

2) Ability to adjust HALs decisions somewhat depending on situation. (e.g. I'm down by x points at the end of the 3rd quarter change from Gambling Defense to Conservative Defense or I'm down by x points at the end of the 3rd quarter change from Pro Set to 3 WR and favor pass) I'm sure this one isn't that easy to add, but it would certainly make it feel like we had a little more control over the game. - could start more simply on this one with a few situational options and if it seems to work, maybe add some situations down the road.

Just random thoughts

Palmtana

Re: Strat 365 Football Suggestions?

PostFri Sep 10, 2021 2:34 pm

Your best bet is to send your ideas to them since it's not clear that they read the boards.

365support@strat-o-matic.com

Sknsfan

Re: Strat 365 Football Suggestions?

PostFri Sep 10, 2021 4:33 pm

Will do.

Thanks for the tip.

Return to Strat-O-Matic Football 365