Nickle Bench League

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Crabby Appleton

Re: Nickle Bench League

PostSun Apr 14, 2024 7:21 pm

Another version of the Nickel Bench League needs One to fill! Hoping to fill tonight. We had previously filled, but one manager refused to abide by the rather, simple rules. He is now gone and we need a replacement. Good group of managers!

Sweet Swinging 26

PostMon Apr 15, 2024 7:28 pm

left the league and tried to make some adjustments to my team, now I can't find the league. Could it have possibly filled in like 5 minutes???

Sweet Swinging 26

PostMon Apr 15, 2024 7:38 pm

Apparently it's now password protected. Need the PW to rejoin. Can someone PM me with it?

Palmtana

PostTue Apr 16, 2024 2:21 am

Hang in there Billy Williams fan. Crabby Appleton posted on 3/25, in this thread, that he had created another Nickel Bench league and that it was "open to all".

Yesterday he posted...One to fill! Hoping to fill tonight. We had previously filled, but one manager refused to abide by the rather, simple rules. He is now gone and we need a replacement.

However, the league is now Private and there are 5 spots available. It's a fast moving and confusing affair.
Like Deadwood. I think that the Commish (Crabby Appleton) sent the other 4 unfortunates to Mr. Wu's hogs.
Fair enough. But he neglected to take into account replacements for the departed.

He needs to post the 5 letter invite code, here, for his now Private League. Or ask SOM to make it a Public League.

365support@strat-o-matic.com

Crabby Appleton

PostTue Apr 16, 2024 10:02 am

I know nothing. Yesterday morning, I sent SOM an email asking they drop Phobo again, who was refusing to abide by the league rules or communicate with us. I never heard back from them. Last night, I noticed Phobo and four other league members were gone and we are back to the league forming screen. I did not take the league private, nor know how to do so. I have never played in a private league and know nothing about a five digit code. I am at a loss what to suggest on this league. The manager Phobo really screwed us.....

Mattw0909

PostTue Apr 16, 2024 11:01 am

The simplest solution might just to have everyone back out and start a new league. If still available I’ll join. I’m in the third league like this I believe maybe second. I have a credit currently in the team building stage so lmk if you need more players.

lanier64

PostTue Apr 16, 2024 11:16 am

Why don't we start a new league in the public leagues. Everyone can leave the present league and join the new one. By the way phobo is in the following league: Auto League 469680 Players beware!

Big Fred Whitfield

PostTue Apr 16, 2024 4:26 pm

I will join, whichever nickle bench league that has a spot open

kindly message or somehow get me link and password (if latter needed)

thanky kindly

Crabby Appleton

PostTue Apr 16, 2024 5:32 pm

I will transfer my Wheezy Joe's team to another Nickle Bench League. I started the last one and clearly brought us bad luck.....plus pretty busy at work this week (in case it goes sideways again). But if somebody wants to start it, I will transfer over there. The League site is down to five teams, including mine

lanier64

PostTue Apr 16, 2024 6:12 pm

OK I created a new nickel Bench League in the public leagues. The only change I made was a 5% drop penalty only.
PreviousNext

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball: All-Time Greats