Credits Used Features

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Palmtana

Re: Credits Used Features

PostSat Apr 27, 2024 1:48 am

barrmorris wrote:....Maybe you should delete this thread so they don't catch their mistake.
shush!

It's a good thing that, out of the blue, some managers are getting a free credit. Pretend that it's 2008. Or any year thereabouts. The game, at TSN, has crashed. Again. Bernie takes the brunt of the vitriol and posts that credits are on the way. No one then said, "Pffft, credit schmedit."

That a glitch (if that's what this recent credit disbursement is) would result in a heads up to SOM, from a member, is a tip of the hat to the stability of the platform these days.

Btw, moderators can delete posts, but not threads.

barrmorris

PostSat Apr 27, 2024 8:10 am

It was a joke.

Sweet Swinging 26

PostSat Apr 27, 2024 10:53 am

This originated from an email I had sent them because I (apparently erroneously) emailed them saying they had shorted me an earned credit.

The responded pretty quickly with an email detailing the credits earned/purchased and credits used over the past couple of weeks, realizing that I must have been mistaken, I apologized and said thanks.

They responded that they were going to suggest this as a feature add since it would be helpful for players to track their credits purchased, credits won and credits used.

About 2 weeks later they emailed me saying it had been enabled so I thought I would share it with everyone since unless you looked for it you might not notice it for 6 months or ever.

Palmtana

PostSat Apr 27, 2024 1:04 pm

barrmorris wrote:It was a joke.

Gotcha. It's hard to tell sometimes.
Previous

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball: All-Time Greats