The True Grit League

Postby calbatross » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:45 pm

http://fantasygames.sportingnews.com/stratomatic/about/popup_faq.html#autodraftworks

Basically, you will put a draft list together on the TSN/SOM site as if we were doing the Salary Cap Auto Draft.

You will list your final 10 player choices (which must be players not already claimed in the draft) in order of preference in the first 10 positions on your draft card. The remaining 15 spots you will fill with the players you drafted on Diamond Dope. You must have 11 pitchers and 14 hitters on your draft card. See the link above for how the draft will run.

After the Autodraft, there will be a period of a couple days for you to see which of your 10 player choices you actually got and which you didn't and to plan roster moves accordingly. You will set up waiver claims during this time. After the waiting period, waiver claims will be awarded and from that point until the season starts, you will be able to add and drop players (within salary cap constraints) as much as you want.

The link should help you find other answers you may be looking for.
calbatross

Postby SGTD » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:07 pm

MOney is up, it looks like we could be finished either tonight or early Friday. Have proxies set. SGT D
SGTD

Postby moneymaze » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:22 pm

Pick made, and I'm home. It's back to the Turtle.

I've also loaded a few more proxies, which should carry me through the last two rounds (one of my picks is a stadium, and only four teams haven't selected one).

Tom will be pretty busy over the next few days, so it might not be a bad idea to load West-Central-East (rather than East-Central-West) after we've gone through all 16 rounds.
moneymaze

Postby Al Hogg » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:18 pm

[quote:3fd9db9357]Tom will be pretty busy over the next few days, so it might not be a bad idea to load West-Central-East (rather than East-Central-West) after we've gone through all 16 rounds.[/quote:3fd9db9357]

I think that is a good idea, Curt. I have reversed the West and the East. Perhaps Meat could do the honors of setting up the league after the draft is finished ($100 million, DH, advanced, waiver wire, variable drop penalty).

East
Matt -
The Turtle -
uptownmastermind -
he's meat -

Central
zim13 -
moneymaze -
BED -
calbatross -

West
TomSiebert -
kramed77429 -
Al Hogg -
MerkelBlunder -
Al Hogg

Postby MEAT » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:53 am

curt, if you were home, you should have skipped, turtle's clock was over hours ago, and now clock is off, we can load the east, but that includes the terrapin, so east may fill at same rate.
MEAT

Postby The Turtle » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:45 am

Sorry, I have been really busy at work (and if you haven't figured it out, I work nights). And with how slow diamond dope is, I usually don't have time to pick at work when proxies run out. But, despite what Meat believes (funny enough, I picked before you posted), my team is ready to load as soon as we are done.

Best way to reach me is through g-chat: kdhtalbot or have Tom txt me. Facebook is totally ineffective, it is blocked at work.

PS. The site is down again.
The Turtle

Postby SGTD » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:12 am

Looks like the site is back up and Mark is up. SGT D
SGTD

Postby SGTD » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:53 am

Mark, are you getting any flooding? I got some and I am hoping that I don't get anymore. SGT D
SGTD

Picking Now

Postby kramed77429 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:32 am

Sorry guys, was late checking in today because I've been sucked into watching all the footage on the earthquake and Tsunami...crazy stuff.
kramed77429

Postby TomSiebert » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:45 am

Turtle - ur txt works again?

Have proxies, will finish today. Very sporadic oppty to get to site...will load this weekend if I must to finish west and get waivers going, but no promise on when...

tws
TomSiebert

PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat