NOVIE'S THEME OF MONTH---APRIL

Postby thaibill » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:10 pm

AVAILABLE GROUPINGS: BAL post & exp, BOS db & pre, CHC db & pre, CHC post & exp, CIN post & exp, CLE post & exp, CWS db & pre, DET db & pre, DET post & exp, KC post/OAK exp, KC exp/TEX exp, MIL post/ATL exp, NYM exp/MON exp, PHI post & exp, PIT db & pre, PIT post & exp, SEA exp/CAL exp, TOR exp/MIL exp, **PLEASE REMOVE GROUPING FROM ABOVE LIST AFTER CHOOSING**

ROUND 1
1.Dacelo - NYY post & exp,
2.he's meat - NYY db & pre
3.Mr. Regulator - NYG post/SF exp
4.andycummings - NYG db & pre
5.bontomn - STL db & pre
6.thaibill - CWS post & exp
7.rburgh - BKN post/LA exp
8.DonFESQ - PHA db & pre
9.Steve Ames - CLE db & pre
10.Novie - HOU exp/SD exp
11.wrz25 - STL post & exp
12.Modmark - BOS post & exp

ROUND 2
1. Modmark screws Dacelo with BSB db & pre
2. wrz25 screws he's meat with CIN db & pre
3. Novie screws Mr. Regulator with BKN db & pre
4. Steve Ames screws andyc with WASpost & MINN exp
5. DonFESQ screws bontomn with Wash DB/pre you are welcome for Walter and Cronin
6. rburgh screws thaibill with SLB, who were apparently deleted by mistake some time ago. Chasing the paper trail back, it appears that the guilty party is Novie. In any case, Bill, you're welcome to Sisler - have fun with him, Dick Allen, Frank Thomas, and Jim Thome.
7. thaibill screws rburgh with PHI db & pre - I was going to give you another group, but you talked yourself into the old Phillies.
8. bontomn screws DonFESQ with
9. andyc screws Steve Ames with
10. Mr. Regulator screws Novie with
11. he's meat screws wrz25 with
12. Dacelo screws Modmark with

ROUND 3--Free Agents
1. Modmark
2. wrz25
3. Novie
4. Steve Ames
5. DOnFESQ
6. rburgh
7. thaibill
8. bontomn
9. andyc
10. Mr. Regulator
11. he's meat
12. Dacelo
thaibill

Postby rburgh » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:12 pm

Oh no, Mr. Bill! Please don't throw me into the briar patch!
rburgh

Postby bontomn » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:00 pm

AVAILABLE GROUPINGS: BAL post & exp, BOS db & pre, CHC db & pre, CHC post & exp, CIN post & exp, CLE post & exp, CWS db & pre, DET db & pre, DET post & exp, KC post/OAK exp, KC exp/TEX exp, MIL post/ATL exp, NYM exp/MON exp, PIT db & pre, PIT post & exp, SEA exp/CAL exp, TOR exp/MIL exp, **PLEASE REMOVE GROUPING FROM ABOVE LIST AFTER CHOOSING**

ROUND 1
5.bontomn - STL db & pre
8.DonFESQ - PHA db & pre

ROUND 2
5. DonFESQ screws bontomn with Wash DB/pre you are welcome for Walter and Cronin
6. rburgh screws thaibill with SLB, who were apparently deleted by mistake some time ago. Chasing the paper trail back, it appears that the guilty party is Novie. In any case, Bill, you're welcome to Sisler - have fun with him, Dick Allen, Frank Thomas, and Jim Thome.
7. thaibill screws rburgh with PHI db & pre - I was going to give you another group, but you talked yourself into the old Phillies.
8. bontomn screws DonFESQ with PHI post & exp - same city, at least
9. andyc screws Steve Ames with

ROUND 3--Free Agents
1. Modmark
2. wrz25
3. Novie
4. Steve Ames
5. DOnFESQ
6. rburgh
7. thaibill
8. bontomn
9. andyc
10. Mr. Regulator
11. he's meat
12. Dacelo
bontomn

Postby andycummings65 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:27 pm

AVAILABLE GROUPINGS: BAL post & exp, BOS db & pre, CHC db & pre, CHC post & exp, CIN post & exp, CLE post & exp, CWS db & pre, DET db & pre, DET post & exp, KC exp/TEX exp, MIL post/ATL exp, NYM exp/MON exp, PIT db & pre, PIT post & exp, SEA exp/CAL exp, TOR exp/MIL exp, **PLEASE REMOVE GROUPING FROM ABOVE LIST AFTER CHOOSING**

ROUND 1
5.bontomn - STL db & pre
8.DonFESQ - PHA db & pre

ROUND 2
8. bontomn screws DonFESQ with PHI post & exp - same city, at least
9. andyc screws Steve Ames with KC-post/Oak-exp - You are welcome for the pen, but there is currently little to no offensive help here, unless a lot of protected guys arent protected :D

ROUND 3--Free Agents
1. Modmark
2. wrz25
3. Novie
4. Steve Ames
5. DOnFESQ
6. rburgh
7. thaibill
8. bontomn
9. andyc
10. Mr. Regulator
11. he's meat
12. Dacelo
andycummings65

Postby rburgh » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:23 pm

I wonder what it says about this group that the draft your own round went so slowly and the screw your buddy round is going like lightning. We may be in need of Andy's professional services.
rburgh

Postby andycummings65 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:32 pm

Yeah, you guys are just a metaphor for the degeneration and degradation of our society.
Shame on you :twisted:
andycummings65

Postby errormagnate » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:09 am

I want to be sure on this because I drafted CLE db/pre before anyone drafted or was screwed by BOS db/pre then I would get the rights to ALL of the Tris Speaker cards? I need to be sure before I would make any FA choice
errormagnate

Postby modmark46 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:32 am

Yeah, Steve. If you were the first to draft a team that has a player with multiple cards/teams, you own ALL the cards for that player. Speaker is yours.
modmark46

Postby novie » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:11 am

Guys... I will be out until early this afternoon. Phys Therapy and then Dr.

Be back about 130-200 if it gets to my FA pick. Obviously cant leave a proxy yet.
novie

Postby andycummings65 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:15 am

Yes Steve, you are correct.

And just to answer questions on FA round, You can pick from any team not selected in rounds 1 or 2, or you can pick any NeLer. Satchel Paige disclaimer: if anyone has the CLE post-exp given to them in the next 3 picks, Paige's right go to that manager, and he is not an eligible FA.

The FA's you pick CAN be dropped and added after the Auto-Draft and during the season, but you must place the one you draft in Round 3 on your draft card. All FAs picked must be eligible as FAs. Meaning they must come from the 13 unselected groupings or the NeLs, and those groupings ONLY.
In other words, if Dacelo chooses not to use Johnny Mize, he is [b:2cf84fe9cb]not [/b:2cf84fe9cb]a FA, because he has a card on a selected team. Bontomn could grab him, but not because he is a FA, but because bontomn also has a Mize card, and if Dacelo doesnt Auto-Draft Mize, he is fair game for bontomn.

This mat be more info than needed, but usually more info is better than not enough..........
andycummings65

PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat