GOBL - GOOD OLD BUDDIES LEAGUE

Hey Fellas'...

Postby ROBERTVOZZA » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:31 pm

Just an update. Jeep and Edge are committed. So the Central at the very least will be full. If anyone is in a League with 1. Chuck(Cummings 2) 2. Mike(Riggodrill) 3. LMBombers 4. Durantjerry - Please let them know that they have invitations Pending for GOBL.

I have not played in many leagues this year. And they were autodrafts. So if any of you are in Leagues or keepers with any of these 4 players - Please remind them that they are invited to play in this league.

If any of these 4 decline - The next invitations will go to Cubit, Keyzick, AF Dickie and Cristano - If he can be reached. I believe that LMB is likely to play. And I think if I can get Chuck a message, that he will play.

I also sent invitations to Kaviksdad(Who had to decline),, Alphonso and Leehaak(Concart) who I don't think have been playing, Qksilver and Sandlotshrink - who only play keepers now and I am running out of players I know who were around way back.

I am also open to suggestions. But they must be Veterans and they must be very "very cool" , friendly and fiercely competitive - Like the rest of us... :D :lol: :wink: R
Last edited by ROBERTVOZZA on Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ROBERTVOZZA

Postby Jeepdriver » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:36 pm

I'm in! 5 more to go.
Jeepdriver

Postby ROBERTVOZZA » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:32 pm

Edge is out of town and said he'd likely be in on the 21st. So if necessary, that will give us an extra week to fill. Sorry about the delay, but I'd like to keep the core of this group intact. Thanks for your patience. R
ROBERTVOZZA

Postby KEVINEHLE » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:27 pm

I sent an email to Randy to see if he has interest. He may have hibernated from the 2010 game for the winter. People are thinking football down in the land of the SEC.

Kev
KEVINEHLE

Postby CATom » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:00 pm

only one football team in the SEC - dat be LSU :)

Mississippi Tom.
CATom

Tom, how many states...

Postby ROBERTVOZZA » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:58 pm

Have you lived in? I'm guessing at least 6 or more since we started playing in 2002. But how many lifetime? I have visited all but Kentucky, Washington, Oregon, Hawaii and Alaska - So that's 45 I have visited or passed through. But I have only lived in CT, Vermont, Marthas' Vinyard(Mass.), California and Arizona. :)
ROBERTVOZZA

BTW...

Postby ROBERTVOZZA » Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:08 pm

DJ(Durantjerry) has committed, so if Randy(LMB right?) plays, I believe that leaves Chuck and Riggo to accept or reject. Then I will contact Cubit and Keyzick if they both decline and we will pretty much have all Oldtimers and highly rated players.......And me. :lol: :roll: :wink:

The smart ones always rush to get into the East cuz they feel it should be good for extra wins against the lowest rated guy in every GBBR League since year 1 or 2. :wink: R

BTW Tom, Aren't about 5 of the top 10 teams from the SEC this year?
ROBERTVOZZA

Postby KEVINEHLE » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:46 am

Yeah, we all know Tom is running from the law. No one moves that much in a short amount of time. New state every year!!
FYI--I have lived in Wisconsin, Idaho, Kansas, Utah, Colorado, Utah again, Arizona, Idaho again, and Minnesota. That's 7 different states.
Just 43 states to go.

Kev
KEVINEHLE

lived in

Postby CATom » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:28 am

Washington, Oregon, California, Arizona, Idaho, New Mexico, Iowa, Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana and Mississippi. Looks like 12 in total :) 6 of them since '02.

Tom.
CATom

Postby ROBERTVOZZA » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:40 am

I did guess correctly. :)
ROBERTVOZZA

PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat