The Original USKL -- TSN Version 2011 (Chat Room)

Postby Detroit-Tigers » Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:45 am

I forgot about them.

I was thinking about a 4th starter for next year. So far I have Clemens, Halladay, Schilling, and Rogers. I forgot about the Moose. Looks like I have a decent rotation for next year.

Also, Thome is a young guy :) He is only 36.

Well I guess I have to play my old guys while I can.....
Detroit-Tigers

Postby cummings2 » Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:15 pm

Guys, it's taken me a bit longer than expected getting to figure out Big's team and where to go with it, I am almost up to speed, I will reply your PMs this coming week with some ideas, thanks for the patience :D
cummings2

Postby cummings2 » Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:13 pm

Question about the roster:

I am assuming that the Brian Anderson that is on my-to-be roster is Brian J. Anderson the Pitcher and not Brian Anderson the OFer for the sox, right?

Big is carrying Brian J. in his roster so that's why I'm taking it as if it's the pitcher for the royals, if I am mistaken would you let me know?.

Thanks
cummings2

Postby cirills » Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:43 am

Actually Chuck, it is the young OF prospect for the White Sox and NOT the bum pitcher who no longer plays in the majors.

Hopefully, a building block for you.

Also, I would be happy to e-mail you any and all spreadsheets I have for our league that list FA's and current rosters.

REMEMBER, that in THIS league, ANY player that did NOT play in the majors last year but plays in the majors THIS year, will NOT be eligible to be drafted until NEXT YEAR'S FA DRAFT.

In the upcoming Supplemental Draft -- all that will be eligible will be the remaining players left in the pool from THIS YEAR'S FA DRAFT.
cirills

Postby cummings2 » Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:57 pm

Thanks for the clarifications Sandy.

Just in case, if you guys want an email to contact me:

Cummings2@gmail.com

check it once or twice a day.
cummings2

Postby cummings2 » Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:01 pm

forgot to mention that if it's not too much trouble I'd really appreciate those spredsheets. :D
cummings2

Postby cirills » Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:19 am

Meanwhile, coming down the stretch we have both the Central and the Eastern Divisions up for grabs, with the loser of the Eastern Division the likely WC winner. :shock: :shock:
cirills

Postby qksilver69 » Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:44 pm

And of course after my post about Silva he proceeds to lose his next 4 decisions. I'm sure you're all crying a river for our team at this point... :D
qksilver69

Postby cirills » Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:35 am

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Exciting end to the season tonite as D-T and NP will settle who will win the East and who will be the WC while the Central will be won by a "Mike" (either Mike_J or Mike H).

For them and the rest of us, the Supplemental Draft will take place AFTER the World Series. I will post the order and the Divisions for the next season soon after the season ends.

Thx,

Sandy
cirills

Postby Ninersphan » Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:20 am

Yes and I've got to say picking up Guillen has proved to be a wise move on my part as Vlad was injured during in his first at during last night's series and missed all three games. :shock:

I'm actually benching him, now that I've clinched a playoff spot so DT is facing me tonight without 2 of my big guns, Vlad and Hafner, In fact should probably bench Lee too...
Ninersphan

PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat