play by the rules, grindi and muttdoc. please read. edit

Postby NEILKAHN » Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:45 am

Yes, that is where I will be relegated. Good "burn" bunzo.
NEILKAHN

Postby MICHAELEVANS » Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:45 am

:shock: Reminds me of a line in the book, "Ender's Game" in which Ender sends an anonymous e-message to all the other students, calling Bernard (a bully) "buttwatcher", or just "watcher" for short. Chief, I always thought you were examining the other end of the body.....
MICHAELEVANS

Postby MICHAELTARBELL » Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:34 am

It really bothers me to see these kind of posts. I know that it is sometimes difficult to convey in the written word one's true intentions or meanings.

I think we should all just drop this now, accept that bunze0 is not "larry", and move on to better topics....there has been too much anomosity on here lately, and I know that is not what any of us enjoys the most about these boards....it is the camaraderie, and sharing of ideas, concepts, strategies, and friendship that makes these boards the best I have ever been a part of.

So let's all call a truce, and get back to what we are all here for ....

peace.... :)

mt
MICHAELTARBELL

Postby MICHAELEVANS » Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:37 am

:shock: Actually, MT, I didn't realize anyone enjoyed [b:0d12ca54c2]THESE[/b:0d12ca54c2] boards. :wink: I mostly enjoyed the old ones. *sigh* Oh well, live and learn.

Actually, I agree with your comment that we should cut WAY back on the animosity and try and keep up the comaraderie.

:mrgreen:
MICHAELEVANS

Postby Munich_Man » Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:39 am

Amen!

Now let's all have a round and get back to strat!

(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?(_)?

Prost!

(_)ß
Munich_Man

Postby MICHAELTARBELL » Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:28 am

actually geezer , I don't mind these boards, but I do miss being able to insert Pictures! Especially miss the post you had with the "show me your photos"...a true classic!!

MM....PROST!! (_) (_).... :wink:
MICHAELTARBELL

Sorry for the misunderstanding...

Postby Play By The Rules » Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:13 am

...that post was not directed towards you at all. I know you from a couple leagues but don't know what Larry that person is talking about nor do I care...

Sorry.
Play By The Rules

Postby GREGKOESTER » Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:09 pm

Muttdoc I need a couch session. Correct me if I'm wrong here. In the other post we were congratulating Bunz on his win. Then you made a comment about his sensual team, and Nev chimed in and it was all good natured, right? Then Nev said that Bunz was Larry and I asked if he was the one from the old boards that got the jerk(I actually said PBTR), and I started. He said no which was still cool. Then PBTR jumps in to defend his sexuality out of the blue? What closet was that hiding in? Does ANYBODY, but PBTR, see where I pulled his sexuality or other chain? I must be under his skin so far he's hallucinating. I'm almost embarrassed I can get to him so easily. Damn. I'm good. :?
GREGKOESTER

Postby JUMA » Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:11 pm

[quote:6e10fa32be="mtarbell"]It really bothers me to see these kind of posts. I know that it is sometimes difficult to convey in the written word one's true intentions or meanings.

I think we should all just drop this now, accept that bunze0 is not "larry", and move on to better topics....there has been too much anomosity on here lately, and I know that is not what any of us enjoys the most about these boards....it is the camaraderie, and sharing of ideas, concepts, strategies, and friendship that makes these boards the best I have ever been a part of.

So let's all call a truce, and get back to what we are all here for ....

peace.... :)
mt[/quote:6e10fa32be]

Grindi,

That horse is dead. Would you please stop beating it?
JUMA

Postby GREGKOESTER » Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:44 pm

JUMA: I'm not taking the hit on this one. Read the other post then read this one. Put the chronology together. That SOB attacked me out of the blue. Yet you have the audacity to blame me. I may be guilty of having the last word but I did NOTHING to this jerk to warrant the response in the other post OR this one. I agreed to a truce with him before and he attacked out of the blue immediately after. It won't happen again. When he attacks I'll respond. Sorry about your perception but I'm not the one to blame here.
GREGKOESTER

PreviousNext

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball: All-Time Greats